Lee's Coaches Ltd.
COVID19 has brought about an unprecdented time of change throughout the UK and Internationally. COVID has imapcted every area of our business in one form or another and Lee's Coaches must adapt accordingly. Following current guidance on how to safely carry passengers through this turbulant time thier are measures that all passengers must be aware before travelling with Lee's. Any measures in place are designed to safeguard you, other passengers, the driver and members of the general public as much as possible from the risks of catching COVID.
What does this mean for you?
- Where possible passengers must be seated a minimum of 1m apart to conform with social distancing.
- Seating capacties are limited on all vehicles to approximately 50%.
- Face coverings must be worn by all passengers unless exempt.
- Hand sanitiser must be used by each passenger as they board the vehicle.
- Where nessessary you will need to sit in your own specfic seat for the duration of the trip.
Whilst our measures are designed to safeguard you from the risks of COVID, given the pace of change in both what is known about the virus and the Goverment's response to it, we ask that you remain vigilant to the risks in all settings.
The Lee's Coaches Team